ATTENTION GBC STUDENTS:
On July 11th we will be changing your student email password as we move to a new username/password system. This new system is being setup as part of an ongoing plan to simplify and consolidate the number of passwords you as a student need to keep track of. This new login system will apply to:
- Email (accessed at http://mail.online.gbcol.edu/)
- Wireless Network activation
- The Student Portal (accessed at https://student.gbcol.edu/)
Actual usernames and email addresses will not change. This will not affect Moodle access.
Your “new” email password is the same password you have used to login and activate your wireless devices on the campus network.
This password can be changed at https://pw.gbcol.edu/. All passwords need to:
- Be at least 8 characters in length
- Contain at least one small letter
- Contain at least one capital letter
- Contain at least one number
If have problems accessing your email account after July 11 and need your password reset, please contact Becky Karsten at email@example.com. If you have any other questions regarding these changes, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.