Tuition Assistance is a benefit offered to service members to assit with the cost of tuition. TA typically covers 100% of tuition, up to the $250 cap per credit hour. In order to be eligible for Tuition Assistance you will need to register with Go Army Ed.
How to Enroll
Step 1 – Contact your academic advisor
Your academic advisor will review your account to confirm academic and financial standing and help you in course selection.
Step 2 – Complete Registration on GoArmyEd Portal
- Go to www.goarmyed.com and log onto portal
- Select “Request TA”
- Under “School” select ‘Liberty University’ (if it is not automatically selected for you)
- Under “Subject” place the subject code in the box (i.e. MATH, ENGL, BIBL, etc)
- Under “Catalog Number” enter the three digit number for the course (i.e. ‘101’ for ENGL 101 or ‘220’ for GOVT 220) **If you are having difficulty finding a course, try leaving the “Catalog Number” field blank.
- Under “Start Date Between” enter the date span that will include the start date of your course.
- Select “Next”. (You do not need to put in a course number – leave this blank.)
- Choose the course you want to enroll in by selecting “Request Class”
- Select “Process Request”
Once your GoArmyEd registration has been processed and your TA is approved, electronic authorization will be sent to Grace Bible College allowing payment to be made to the school for your tuition.