BUSINESS/BUSINESS MANAGEMENT COURSES
- Experienced and highly rated faculty
- A stimulating academic environment
- Cohort groups of 10-16 students provide maximum interaction and support from instructors
- Cohorts meet one night per week or 100% online in an efficient, accelerated program
- Students from a variety of cultures and ministry backgrounds
The business courses will help you become skilled in business and leadership. Students engage with experienced faculty and other students to develop practical business skills through our business emphasis. The Business emphasis is for adults who want to equip themselves with a basic education in business related skills. The inclusion of a core of Bible/Christian Worldview classes ensures that this education is morally and ethically grounded.
The Business Emphasis prepares individuals for careers in a variety of business positions. It provides an understanding of basic business concepts and principles as they are applied to a variety of organizations.