Credits taken at other colleges are accepted for application to a Grace Bible College program under the following conditions:
- A maximum of 90 credits for courses from other institutions may be considered for transferrable to a degree program at Grace Bible College. In the Adult and Online Course of Study a maximum of ___ our 25 month course of study _____ units for our 18 month course of study.
- A grade of C (2.0 on a 4.0 scale) or better is transferable. Appropriateness of content level and credit value are the guides used in a transfer credit evaluation. A “Credit” from another college where the “Credit” represents a C or better, the units will be transferable.
- College level courses completed at another college for which a corresponding course does not at exist at Grace Bible College (non-comparable course) may be granted general elective credit. (i.e. nursing, engineering.) A maximum of fifteen (15) credits of non-comparable course credits may be transferred.
- Transfer credit is granted for appropriate courses from accredited or recognized colleges and universities.
- The College has requirements that include a number of special courses in Bible and Theology.