Are you not really sure what degree to pursue? Do you want to get a solid biblical foundation before continuing further studies?¬† Do you want to discover God‚Äôs will for your life? If so, then Grace Bible College is the place for you!¬† In addition to opportunities to be involved in service, participating in athletics, or just making lifelong friends, your studies will allow you to complete an Associate‚Äôs degree, as well as to focus on several key areas:
- The Arts and Sciences ‚Ä¶ You will be able to further your knowledge and understanding of the subjects that are foundational to all higher education, including history, psychology, oral and written communication, and the fine arts. The credits you earn can be used anywhere you choose to study in the future. Even if you do not continue your studies, these courses are important to understanding the world and the people around you.
- The Bible and Theology ‚Ä¶ Grace Bible College believes in biblical higher education. Recognizing that God is the source of all truth, we seek to teach every subject in light of the truths of Scripture. This is especially true of our courses in Bible and theology. At Grace, you will learn about the Bible and the Christian life, as well as have opportunities to learn such practical skills such as witnessing and teaching the Word of God.
- Electives ‚Ä¶ For the remainder of your studies, you will be able to choose classes in areas of interest.¬† With the help of caring and competent advisors, you will be able to plan a course of study that allows you to examine several different majors ranging from Intercultural Studies and Youth Ministry to courses in Human Services or Worship Arts. These courses can also be used to complete a four-year degree.
At the heart of every degree program at Grace Bible College is the Grace Experience, a two-credit course incoming students take when they first arrive on campus.¬† This is much more than a time for orientation, as you will be introduced to the heart and soul of GBC, that is, those key learning outcomes that will guide your studies while at Grace. That, along with some fun activities, will result in an unforgettable time with your new friends.
Here‚Äôs a partial list of other classes you will be taking as you earn an Associate‚Äôs degree.
- Composition and Literature or College Writing
- Fundamentals of Speech
- History of Civilization
- Introduction to Psychology
- Principles of Sociology
- Fitness and Health
- Old Testament Literature
- New Testament Literature
- Christian Life and Service
- The Mission of the Church
- Biblical Christian Thought
- Foundations of Biblical Instruction