STATEMENT OF FAITH
The following is a statement of the doctrinal position to which the Board, Administration, and Faculty of Grace Bible College are committed:
• The verbal inspiration and plenary authority of the Bible in its original writings.
• The eternal Trinity of the Godhead.
• The eternal deity and spotless humanity of the Lord Jesus Christ.
• The total depravity of humanity by nature.
• Salvation by grace, through faith in the crucified and risen Christ.
• The eternal security of the saved.
• The personality and deity of the Holy Spirit.
• The essential unity of all believers of this present dispensation as members of the one
true church, the Body of Christ.
• The privilege and duty of all the saved to walk as children of the light.
• The communion of the Lord’s supper “until He comes.”
• The one divine and spiritual baptism by which believers are made members of the Body
of Christ at conversion as the only baptism necessary in God’s spiritual program in this
dispensation of the Grace of God.
• The resurrection of the body.
• The pretribulation rapture of the members of the Body of Christ.
• The personal, premillennial return of Christ to reign on earth.
• The eternal punishment of the unsaved dead.
• The worldwide preaching of the gospel of the Grace of God.