ABOUT GRACE BIBLE COLLEGE
Graduating Godly Individuals prepared to serve Christ in Church and Society
Grace Bible College seeks to develop passionate servants of Jesus Christ by personally educating students in an educational program which emphasizes the integration of biblical truth, ministry experience, and character transformation. This emphasis pervades the entire campus as the College strives to cultivate a caring learning community where Jesus Christ is exalted and students are equipped for serving the needs of church and society.
Each degree program at Grace Bible College consists of three major components:
general education courses, biblical and theological studies, and a vocational major.
In each area of study, students are exposed to essential concepts and skills, further equipped through instruction and significant learning experiences, and then empowered as graduates to utilize this knowledge and skills in their future employment and service. In keeping with its mission to graduate godly individuals prepared to serve God in church and society, the College strives for educational outcomes that embody its commitment to the intellectual, vocational, and spiritual growth of its students. These outcomes include the following:
1. A deepening knowledge and understanding of the Word of God as taught from
a mid-Acts dispensational perspective;
2. The ability to communicate effectively in oral, written, and culturally relevant forms;
3. The increasing capability to think both critically and creatively as evidenced in the ability
to understand, apply, analyze, and evaluate concepts and beliefs;
4. An expanding awareness and appreciation of man’s social, emotional, historical,
ethical, and physical development, and its implications for ministry;
5. A growing proficiency to successfully utilize the applicable knowledge and skills in
one’s chosen field of study;
6. A commitment to service within the context of the local church and the expanded
Christian community; and
7. A Christ-centered lifestyle and belief system that seeks to integrate biblical truth with all
matters of faith and practice.
It is the transformation in the lives of its students in these key areas that ultimately define the educational mission of GBC, as it seeks to attract men and women interested in making an eternal impact and then equip them with the knowledge, skills, and character to dynamically change the world around them for the glory of God.