The 2011-2012 women’s basketball team got together for a wonderful weekend. Many of the girls met for the first time and were able to spend some time together playing basketball, going to the beach, eating pizza and spending the night at one of the girls homes. Coach Renzema was impressed with the talent and the way they play hard. ” I’m excited about the upcoming year, I think we will be a fun team to watch” stated Coach Renzema.
- Lady Tigers Climb to #6 In the National Poll
- Lady Tigers Earn Two Victories at Midwest Regional Tip-Off
- Lady Tigers Open Tip Off with 67-61 Victory over Lincoln Christian
- Lady Tigers Squander Halftime Lead, Fall to #4 Manhattan 64-56
- Lady Tigers Get Back on Winning Track With 71-31 Win Over Faith Baptist