The men’s basketball team traveled to Evart, MI to visit Pineview Boys Home on Saturday. The team played basketball with the kids and visited with them throughout the afternoon. ” I worked here for almost nine years”, said Head Coach Gary Bailey. ” I know that the kids here appreciate us coming up each year and playing some basketball and letting them know that we care. The staff at Pineview does a great job working with these kids and it was nice for our team to see what they do and help out a little.” The kids were presented with Grace shirts and most of them had the players sign them. It was a great afternoon of fun and basketball.
- Tigers Show Grit Despite Exhibition Loss to Western Illinois University, 77-43
- Watch/Listen to Tonight’s Game Against Western Illinois University at 8 pm EST
- Grace Handles Moody, 76-60, and Moves to 3-0 in Midwest Region
- Tigers Defeat #5 Northland International University, 81-73
- Grace vs. Northland: Listen Live!