Al Stout, free throw coach and a long time friend of Coach Gary Bailey , spent time in practice with the basketball team on Wednesday to help improve the teams free throw percentage for the upcoming season. “Al has been around athletics his whole life and was a basketball official for years in Michigan. His approach to free throw shooting is really unique. His success rates for improving players percentages are really impressive,” said Coach Bailey. Mr. Stout gave a brief presentation about the psychological side of free throws and then stayed for practice to work with the players on their mechanics.
- Tigers Show Grit Despite Exhibition Loss to Western Illinois University, 77-43
- Watch/Listen to Tonight’s Game Against Western Illinois University at 8 pm EST
- Grace Handles Moody, 76-60, and Moves to 3-0 in Midwest Region
- Tigers Defeat #5 Northland International University, 81-73
- Grace vs. Northland: Listen Live!