The Tigers continue to strengthen the guard spots with Cameron Myers. Cameron, a 5’10″ guard, comes to Grace all the way from Enumclaw, Washington. Coach Bailey likes what he has seen from Myers. “He has a great shot from anywhere on the floor and plays with a lot of intensity,” said Bailey. Camerons sister Sonja, just finished an outstanding career at GBC this past season. Cameron is the son of Scott & Heidi Myers. He has two sisters, Sonja and Julia and a brother Taylor.
- Tigers Show Grit Despite Exhibition Loss to Western Illinois University, 77-43
- Watch/Listen to Tonight’s Game Against Western Illinois University at 8 pm EST
- Grace Handles Moody, 76-60, and Moves to 3-0 in Midwest Region
- Tigers Defeat #5 Northland International University, 81-73
- Grace vs. Northland: Listen Live!