The Tigers played a great first half, after overcoming the loss of starting point guard Cory Jamieson to an ankle injury in the first two minutes of the game, and defeated a very good Clearwater Christian team 93-68. “The coaches were pleased with our fundamentally sound play in the first half,” said head coach, Gary Bailey. The Grace defense limited CCC to 27 first half points and the Tigers held healthy margins at the end of the game in rebounds (40-24), FG% (58%-36%), and assists (23-10). Allen Durham led Grace with 25 points and 13 rebounds. Brandon Clahassey scored 20 and Paul Nelson and Brandon Herlein each contributed 12 points. Ryan Krombeen had 7 assists. The Tigers complete their Florida trip on Saturday afternoon at 1 PM when they meet Florida Christian College in Kissimmee.
- Tigers Show Grit Despite Exhibition Loss to Western Illinois University, 77-43
- Watch/Listen to Tonight’s Game Against Western Illinois University at 8 pm EST
- Grace Handles Moody, 76-60, and Moves to 3-0 in Midwest Region
- Tigers Defeat #5 Northland International University, 81-73
- Grace vs. Northland: Listen Live!