The men’s basketball team was invited to the April council meeting of the City of Wyoming by the council members for tonight’s session. At the meeting, Mayor Jack Poll, congratulated the Tigers on their 2010 national championship. The Tigers received a standing ovation from the city council members. Mayor Poll presented a street sign acknowledging the championship that will be erected by the city. “It is so nice of the City to take the time to recognize us at their meeting and to receive a standing ovation was really special,” said Coach Gary Bailey. “We have been treated very well by the City of Wyoming. Our players have represented this town well also. We always receive high marks for our character and sportsmanship wherever we go. It was nice that Mayor Poll ackowledged that tonight too. We take alot of pride in how we represent our school.”
- Tigers Show Grit Despite Exhibition Loss to Western Illinois University, 77-43
- Watch/Listen to Tonight’s Game Against Western Illinois University at 8 pm EST
- Grace Handles Moody, 76-60, and Moves to 3-0 in Midwest Region
- Tigers Defeat #5 Northland International University, 81-73
- Grace vs. Northland: Listen Live!