The Tigers were asked to help out at a local elementary schools field day and sent some of the team members to Creative Technologies Academy. The players helped organize the stations such as the obstacle course, 30yd. dash, soccer kick, and basketball shoot-out. The players worked the stop watches and turned in the times, distances, etc. to the field judges who passed out ribbons to the K-5th graders. The games were preceded by a family picnic. Former GBC standout Mike Boone also attended to help with the day. Current players, Cory Jamieson, Bryce Stanhope, Allen Durham, Carl Getty, Coach Bailey and Coach Bohl were on hand to help out. “ It was fun to watch the kids interact with the our players”, said Coach Bohl. “Our guys really were encouraging and supportive of the kids and the kids loved it.”
- Tigers Show Grit Despite Exhibition Loss to Western Illinois University, 77-43
- Watch/Listen to Tonight’s Game Against Western Illinois University at 8 pm EST
- Grace Handles Moody, 76-60, and Moves to 3-0 in Midwest Region
- Tigers Defeat #5 Northland International University, 81-73
- Grace vs. Northland: Listen Live!