The Tigers never got it going in a 87-53 loss to the Grace University Royals from Nebraska. In Springfield, MO Grace did not look like the Midwest Regional champion as they shot just 34% from the floor, 28% from the three, and 14% fom the line. “We never were in this game,” said Coach Gary Bailey. We were not ready to play today. We had an advantage inside and never got it going. We played lazy at almost every position and it’s really frustrating to get outworked like we did tonight. You don’t expect that to happen when you get to the nationals.” Matt Jamieson led GBC with 14 points and Jimmy Booth added 12. Grace will take on Manhatten Christian out of Kansas at 4:00pm CST.
- Tigers Show Grit Despite Exhibition Loss to Western Illinois University, 77-43
- Watch/Listen to Tonight’s Game Against Western Illinois University at 8 pm EST
- Grace Handles Moody, 76-60, and Moves to 3-0 in Midwest Region
- Tigers Defeat #5 Northland International University, 81-73
- Grace vs. Northland: Listen Live!