The Tigers could not finish what they started as they fell to the Golden Eagles of Cornerstone 82-67. Grace jumped out to an early lead but let it slip away right before the half. “We beat them for 16 minutes of the first half and made some mistakes and let them back in it” said Coach Gary Bailey. “If you are fortunate enough to get a team like CU down, you can’t make mistakes. We seemed to play well the entire game except for the last few minutes of both halves.” Cornerstone did not pull away from GBC until the last couple of minutes of the game hitting three late three’s to open the game up. Allen Durham and Brandon Herlein each hit 18 with Durham ulling down 16 boards.
- Tigers Show Grit Despite Exhibition Loss to Western Illinois University, 77-43
- Watch/Listen to Tonight’s Game Against Western Illinois University at 8 pm EST
- Grace Handles Moody, 76-60, and Moves to 3-0 in Midwest Region
- Tigers Defeat #5 Northland International University, 81-73
- Grace vs. Northland: Listen Live!