The Fremont Home School Mustangs, coached by Kent Karnemaat, visited Grace on Monday night to join in a practice session and some great fellowship. The Mustangs ran with the Tigers for two hours and did a great job. The players from both teams went over offenses and defenses to prepare for their respective tournaments. “It was great having the Mustangs and Coach Karnemaat here,” said mens coach Gary Bailey. The Mustang players worked very hard and seemed to learn a lot from their time here. They picked up things very quickly. It was also great that both teams and the coaches could sit down together for a great meal.” GBC starts regional tournament play on thursday at 6:00pm in the Aldrich Center.
- Tigers Show Grit Despite Exhibition Loss to Western Illinois University, 77-43
- Watch/Listen to Tonight’s Game Against Western Illinois University at 8 pm EST
- Grace Handles Moody, 76-60, and Moves to 3-0 in Midwest Region
- Tigers Defeat #5 Northland International University, 81-73
- Grace vs. Northland: Listen Live!